Since the launch of the State Program Affordable Loans at 5-7-9%, business entities have received 50,382 loans from authorized banks for a total amount of UAH 154.6 billion, of which 32,434 – from public sector banks for a total amount of UAH 61.92 billion (as of 21.11.2022).
During the martial law in Ukraine, 15,560 loan agreements for a total amount of UAH 64.98 billion were concluded under the State Program Affordable Loans 5-7-9% (including 11,958 loan agreements for a total amount of UAH 35.27 billion concluded by public sector banks):
– UAH 0.78 billion – for investment purposes;
– UAH 5.55 billion – as anti-crisis loans;
– UAH 4.32 billion – as refinancing of previously received loans;
– UAH 25.72 billion – loans for agricultural producers;
– UAH 28.59 billion – for anti-war purposes.
The program is implemented by the Entrepreneurship Development Fund (EDF). The only participant of the EDF is the Government of Ukraine represented by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, which coordinates all aspects of the Fund’s activities. To date, under the State Program Affordable Loans at 5-7-9% the EDF has concluded cooperation agreements with 45 banks.