BUCC’s Odesa Development Webinar on 15 April 2021 at 3:30 pm Kyiv time / 1:30 pm London time, for 60 to 90 minutes, with a Q&A session
The event aims to present Odesa City and Odesa Region as an investment and trade destination.
Presentations will be delivered by:
(1) Hennadii Trukhanov – Mayor of Odesa;
(2) Sergey Grinevetskyi – Governor of Odesa;
(3) Roman Grigorishin – Director of the Department of International Relations, Odesa Regional State Administration;
(4) Peter Wickenden – First Secretary, Energy Policy, and Acting Country Director for the Department of International Trade (DIT), British Embassy, Kyiv;
(5) Yuri Gubankov – General Director, Brooklyn-Kiev Ltd.
hosted by Jim Brooke, Editor-in-Chief, UBN,
and Bate Toms, Chairman, BUCC.
The Webinar will also cover the UK’s new GBP 2.5 bln facility for UK-Ukraine trade and investment, that should be useful in particular to stimulate economic development for a major port city like Odesa. Please see the BUCC’s previous Webinar on this credit support facility via this link (https://youtu.be/PE4NcLD9SxI). A BUCC’s publication on this facility can be found via this link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XoKTpDtrGceWr0GKg1n0gcRid7ziB5ma/view?usp=sharing).
✅ The event is free of charge. BUCC Members have a priority to ask questions and request post-Webinar access to government speakers. To join the BUCC, please fill in a membership application form: https://forms.gle/Xc6vyeauuhu74Fnr6