UkraineInvest CEO Sergiy Tsivkach and Terwin founder Ruslan Shostak signed a memorandum on further support of the investment project by the institution in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Support of Investment Projects with Significant Investments”.
Terwin is launching a large-scale investment project – the construction of logistics hubs on 1 mln square meters in four regions of Ukraine. The investment will amount to more than USD 500 mln. This is an innovative project with renewable energy sources, a full cycle of waste processing and disposal, and a comprehensive infrastructure that can be further expanded to USD 1 bln.
“Economic development and the prospects for European integration require developed logistics in Ukraine. We developed this investment project based on our own needs and the needs of the market. According to experts, there is a shortage of 500 thousand square meters of warehouse space in the Kyiv region and another 500 thousand square meters throughout Ukraine. Based on this, we started the construction of the Logistics Hub, which includes four complexes in four regions of Ukraine (Odesa, Lviv, Dnipro, and Kyiv). Construction of the first phase in Odesa region has already begun. The total investment in this large-scale project will amount to about USD 1 bln. We are grateful to UkraineInvest for its assistance in the international representation of our project and look forward to effective cooperation,” said Ruslan Shostak.
UkraineInvest’s support will include, in particular
– providing information, consulting and organizational support in the process of project preparation and implementation;
– informing the investor about the specifics of investment activity and investment opportunities in Ukraine;
– advising on the preparation and implementation of the project, in particular on the preparation and submission of an application and other documents required to obtain state support under the law on state support for investment projects with significant investments;
– facilitating effective interaction and coordination of actions between the investor and public authorities by preparing relevant requests and inquiries, as well as organizing necessary meetings with officials;
– providing support in solving problematic issues that may arise in the process of project preparation and implementation.
“The state’s willingness to establish the terms of cooperation with investors as equal partners is an important positive marker for the investment community. Access to state support is open to everyone. The main thing is to formulate a project for a certain amount of investment. I am grateful to Ruslan Shostak and the entire Terwin Group team for their cooperation and development of Ukraine’s economy,” said UkraineInvest CEO Sergiy Tsivkach.