UkraineInvest is looking for a Business Analyst
UkraineInvest is a government’s investment promotion office established in 2018 with the purpose of attracting foreign direct investment to Ukraine’s economy and improving the investment climate of the country.
Our team is committed to establishing a dialogue between business and public authorities in order to find transparent solutions to problems faced by investors. And we are looking for a superhero to join us!
What we offer:
- interesting work in a professional and friendly team of highly skilled dedicated consultants, lawyers and other experts
- market competitive salary that corresponds to your professional skills
- official employment status
- opportunities for communication with CEOs, representatives of leading international companies, government officials and other decision-makers
- great opportunities for career development
- office in the city center (in the building of Ukraine’s Government)
Being part of the UkraineInvest team, you will:
- develop marketing materials aimed at promoting Ukraine’s investment opportunities
- analyze global investment trends, macroeconomic situation and attractive industries for foreign companies in Ukraine
- support foreign companies with analytical materials necessary for the implementation of their investment projects
- assist in developing investment related strategies and reports
- higher education in economics/finance/international relations
- research experience
- effective multitasking
- ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- English and Ukrainian proficiency: upper-intermediate or higher
- advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- strong analytical skills, responsibility, result-orientation and proactivity.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume! Please, send your CV to address: email@example.com with the title: “Business analyst position candidate”.
Deadline: October 18