Digital communications manager (SMM-manager)
UkraineInvest is a government’s investment promotion office established in 2018 with the purpose of attracting foreign direct investment to Ukraine’s economy and improving the investment climate of the country.
Our team is committed to establishing a dialogue between business and public authorities in order to find transparent solutions to problems faced by investors. And we are looking for a superhero to join us!
Our ideal candidate is:
- Motivated to contribute to strengthening Ukrainian economy by facilitating investment activities;
- A driven, creative and experienced communications specialist!
- You want an opportunity to change the narrative and bring Ukraine’s story to the world’s attention!
As digital communications manager you will:
- Take the lead on developing social media channels and generating savy and valuble content;
- Develop and implement effective digital communication strategies that raise the state institution brand awareness;
- Prepare detailed social media activity reports;
- Take the lead on managing and improving the website;
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials;
- Craft engaging and knowledgeable newsletters;
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new projects, launches and events.
Basic qualifications for the position are:
- Advanced degree in the communication field from a reputable educational institution;
- A minimum 3 years of work experience in a communication capacity in the private sector or with non-governmental organizations;
- Knowledge of Ukraine’s reform policies and business environment is considered an asset;
- Experienced in working with foreign businesses;
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English, with other languages an additional asset;
- Organizational and prioritization skills;
- Time-management skills;
- Strong verbal, personal communication and negotiation skills.
What will you get?
- A great opportunity to work at the frontline of one of the Government’s top priority areas;
- Not a chance of being bored as every single project is unique;
- A 100% upgrade in your stress resistance and ability to see and create solutions to complex problems;
- Market remuneration and official employment;
- Office in the city center (Building of the Government of Ukraine).
Please forward copies of the following documents to email@example.com by 17:00 Kyiv time January 10, 2022.
All submissions must include:
Applicant’s CV (in English);
Applicant brief letter of interest indicating related experience and achievements.
Please ensure to state Digital communications manager, in the e-mail subject line.